the lack of cuddling i am experiencing right now is upsetting
I go to a women’s college. We have a walkway where bricks can be purchased by alumnae. Most just say names or class years/mascots. But this one. This one is special. It speaks to me.
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you came up with and write 11 new ones
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post
4. Actually tell them you tagged them
5. Tell the person who tagged you you answered the questions
I was tagged by the lovely marco—-yolo :) Thank you, dear! (づ￣ ³￣)づ
Here are the questions I was asked and my answers:
1. Got any funny/odd nicknames, and if so, what’re the stories behind them?
Yep! :) The exact details are a bit fuzzy, but I got it back in elementary school. Some friends and I were playing handball at recess and we were trying to come up with a nickname for me based on my real name (Olivia). And I guess one thing led to another and we ended up deciding on Liver, lol. I liked it though, so it stuck for a long time. Nowadays though, if people call me by a nickname it’s either Liv or Livi.
2. Favorite shows?
Oh gosh, there’s so many. The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Orange is the New Black, Attack on Titan, Modern Family, South Park, Prison Break, The West Wing, …the list goes on and on :)
3. Which fictional character reminds you of you most and why?
Jean Kirschtein, to be honest, which is why I cosplay him (or a punk version of him, I guess, what with my snakebites and all). We’re both stubborn, rather head-strong, and once we set our minds on doing something, we’ll do whatever it takes to get it done! I can also be rather hesitant to risk my neck if it’s just me involved, but if it’s for a friend, then goddammit I’ll charge straight through the gates of hell! Plus, we’re both Aries with april birthdays, lol ;)
4. Favorite condiment (ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce, etc)?
Either BBQ sauce or hot sauce. Both are essentials!
5. Any OTPs?
JeanMarco!!! ☆*:.｡. o(≧▽≦)o .｡.:*☆
6. Favorite thing to drink?
Diet Coke! It’s an obsession I got from my mom. We both love the stuff :)
7. What’s your favorite meal to have for breakfast?
Scrambled chorizo and eggs. It’s SOOOOOOO delicious, so try it sometime if you haven’t!
8. Can you do a cartwheel?
Sadly, no :(
9. When’s the last time you laughed until your stomach hurt, and what made you laugh so hard?
I feel as though that happens almost every other night with me and roommates, lol, but one of my favorite moments was when one of my roommates who majored in Classics was doing research for a paper she was writing about sexuality in ancient Rome. One of the illustrations shown in her book was of an ancient drawing of a dick with wings on it, which led to me shouting out, “Look! Over there! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No! It’s THE FLYING PHALLUS!!!” Needless to say, things devolved from there and we were laughing for a loooong time, lol.
10. Are you a dog or cat person?
I’m more of a cat person, mainly because I’ve grown up with cats. Actually, me and my roommates adopted a cat when we moved in together. Her name is Suki and she’s a spoiled, bratty little princess and attention whore and I love her so much :)
11. If you could spend one day with your favorite fictional character/s, what you you/you all do?
Oh gosh, this was a tough one. But I have to say, I’d give anything to spend a day causing havoc with Sasha and Connie at 3rd Street Promenade! It would be such a blast!
And now, here are my questions!
1. What’s your star sign?
2. What would be your dream career?
3. Have you ever dyed your hair?
4. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
5. Who’s your favorite superhero and why?
6. What’s your favorite movie (or movies)?
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
8. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
9. What’s your favorite holiday?
10. If you got stuck on a deserted island, who would you want with you?
11. What’s your favorite scent/smell?
- (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ — i wanna hug you
You got it, my dear! (>^_^)><(^o^<)
Remember, I still owe you a giant bear-hug the next time I see you!!! ;D
- (✿◠‿◠) — you’re cute
*squee* Oh my gosh, let me hug you!!! (づ￣ ³￣)づ
imagine your icon has suddenly, inexplicably, become your legal guardian
- (✿◠‿◠) — you’re cute
- (◡‿◡✿) — you make me happy
- \ (•◡•) / — i like your blog
- (¬‿¬) — can i touch you
- ƪ(♥ε♥)ʃ — can i marry you
- (╥﹏╥) — i wish we talked
- (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ — i wanna hug you
- 凸(¬‿¬) — i hate you but i love you
- ಠ_ಠ — i don’t like you/your blog
- (ﾉ °益°)ﾉ 彡 ┻━┻ — i wanna kick you in the nuts
If I follow you, yes, I care about your garden, what your cat did today, the jewelry you made, that one friend who said the thing, i like your sense of humor, and also your selfies.
a hoodie and underwear is all you really need to wear tbh
Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I’m so thrilled that you enjoy it :D
I’m about halfway done with chapter 5 at the moment. I haven’t been able to write these past few days because most of my time has been spent character modeling in Maya for my senior thesis, but I plan on binge writing later this week. So my estimate would be that chapter 5 should be out sometime next week :)